Welcome to my online Book of Shadows.

A good place to come and learn from and share with like-minded Pagans and Wiccans of all Traditions.
glitter-graphics.com

Wiccan Rede

Monday, April 13, 2009

Thought for the Day--"Friends"

Today's thought for the day is:

Remember your friends--those who stood behind you when others disappeared...study partners...hanging-out friends...confidants...buddies.

These were--and are--friends.

*************************************************************************************

How often do we really remember our friends?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - it is always good to remember our friends. There are all sorts of people in the world and all sorts of friends. I remember an expression that goes " A stranger is a friend you haven't met yet".

Blessings to you - I hope you are well.

Hecate RavenMoon said...

I agree. I sometimes sit and catch myself remembering people that I went to school with eons ago (back in the 70s) and I think (or wonder) 'where are they now? What are they doing now?).

I have since then been able to re-connect with a couple of girls (women) that I went to high school with.

I too have heard that expression as well. One of my favorites was from Shakespeare's "King Richard II"---'I count myself in nothing else so happy as in a soul rememb'ring my good friends'.

Unknown said...

Piringer said the woman was taken to a hospital for evaluation. She suffered injuries to her leg and back. She was also treated for mild hypothermia, despite the warm air rescuers pumped into the ditch while extricating her. admission essay help | Application essay writing

Live Traffic Feed

Totally Cool Community

I'm memphis_lesbian

memphis_lesbian

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Being

Being

Breath

Breath

Courage

Courage

Fight for Freedom

Earth Air Fire Water


Moon Goddess

Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Musick of the Libri Umbra


Sun and Moon Positions

Get Your FREE Tarot Card Reading Here!

Get Your FREE I Ching Reading

Your Daily Rune

Daily I Ching

An Herb Selecter

Daily Correspondence Table

Get Your FREE Biorythm Chart

Your Daily Herb

Your Daily Tarot Card

Get Your FREE Rune Stone Reading

Your Daily Deity

WebRing

Powered by WebRing.