Welcome to my online Book of Shadows.

A good place to come and learn from and share with like-minded Pagans and Wiccans of all Traditions.
glitter-graphics.com

Wiccan Rede

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello and Blessed Be

Hello and blessed be everyone.

I apologise for my even longer absence from the blog, but I have been very busy. I am still working on my books to be published, and have just recently started another one.

I also have some new kittens. My cat, Sweetpea, had 7 baby kittens on March 22, and they will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. They are absolutely beautiful and all of them look like their momma except 1.

I am also working on getting my own home business started. I am going to start a psychic reader shop out of my home to earn some extra money to put toward opening my own Pagan/Wiccan store.

I just finished redecorating my den and am getting ready to start redecorating my office. My home office will be my 'psychic reader room for now. Once I am able to open my own shop, I will perform the readings from there.

I am also working on some new material to start posting on the blog, and I will be updating and re-doing my website soon, as well, and that will most likely take up a lot of my time from the blog for a while, as the website will be tied in with the blog and vice verse.

Also, I will be going out of town soon, and that will mean another absence from the blog and the website, as I am hosting a Wiccan camping trip for my ladies coven. That will last, most likely, for a month, as it is to help us all get back in tune and alligned with Nature and our Goddess. I am not sure when we are taking our trip, yet, though, as we have not decided on a date, but it will be most likely in June or July.

Hope everyone is doing good, and all is well with you all. I am doing much better (physically) and sustained no permanant damage to any nerves or muscles. I am completely well, now, fully recovered, and I feel great!

Everyone have a great week ahead and stay safe. I will be back online soon--I hope.

No comments:

Live Traffic Feed

Totally Cool Community

I'm memphis_lesbian

memphis_lesbian

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Being

Being

Breath

Breath

Courage

Courage

Fight for Freedom

Earth Air Fire Water


Moon Goddess

Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Musick of the Libri Umbra


Sun and Moon Positions

Get Your FREE Tarot Card Reading Here!

Get Your FREE I Ching Reading

Your Daily Rune

Daily I Ching

An Herb Selecter

Daily Correspondence Table

Get Your FREE Biorythm Chart

Your Daily Herb

Your Daily Tarot Card

Get Your FREE Rune Stone Reading

Your Daily Deity

WebRing

Powered by WebRing.