Welcome to my online Book of Shadows.

A good place to come and learn from and share with like-minded Pagans and Wiccans of all Traditions.
glitter-graphics.com

Wiccan Rede

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Taking a Break

Blessed be everyone. Sorry I have not been online here lately, I am a little under the weather, and not feeling very well. I just wanted to stop by and say hello and that I will be back online soon (I hope) to update my blog for you all and to catch up on all of your blogs.

I have been having some really bad headaches lately and not feeling too good.

I miss you all and hope to be back online soon.

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Meow said...

Miss you too Dear & hope that you get well really soon. Take Care & have a blessed weekend! You'll be in my prayers :)

Laura said...

Hope you feel better soon. Blessings,
~*~

Lola Enchanted said...

Hope your feeling better soon!!!!

Get some rest!

Live Traffic Feed

Totally Cool Community

I'm memphis_lesbian

memphis_lesbian

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Being

Being

Breath

Breath

Courage

Courage

Fight for Freedom

Earth Air Fire Water


Moon Goddess

Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Musick of the Libri Umbra


Sun and Moon Positions

Get Your FREE Tarot Card Reading Here!

Get Your FREE I Ching Reading

Your Daily Rune

Daily I Ching

An Herb Selecter

Daily Correspondence Table

Get Your FREE Biorythm Chart

Your Daily Herb

Your Daily Tarot Card

Get Your FREE Rune Stone Reading

Your Daily Deity

WebRing

Powered by WebRing.